fredag 1 juli 2011

Monki

Monki.. such a funny and cute name! Anyways, I've been shopping... *which I really shouldn't do, instead I should save some money for better and more beneficial things* and I thought I'll show you guys two things I picked up from Monki today cuz they were having a sale. Otherwise, theres no way I would've come closed to there clothes as I think they are a bit to pricey for me.


I loved the print on this top... so me! It was basically screaming my name. I think it would look good on basically everything!


I've been eyeing this top for a really long time and I finally got it. Although I'm a bit unsure on how to wear it. Probably with a black maxi dress or something.. ofcourse with a cardigan over it or something!

I'm sorry that I didn't update yesterday, thats because my big family arrived last night from another town and they are staying over until Sunday. So, that means I'll be busy babysitting cousins and gossiping with old aunties! *Jookes* I've also been busy reading... gosh, I'm such a nerd. Bought this book "The Alchemist" by Paul Co... I don't dare to finish his last name as I might misspell it, anyways.. so far so good!

Salaam x.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar