söndag 10 juli 2011

Current favorite perfumes



I love this perfume! It smell so delicious, like vanilla... obviously. Vanilla is kind of my "signature scent" if that makes sense.



My friend use to always wear this perfume and I always use to like it but I never asked, don't know why really. My mom bought it one day randomly and I've been loving it since then. It smells both feminine and masculine.



This smells SUMMER! Its like the summer scent. I just love it, so tropical, beachy (is that even a wooord). Y'all should go and smell it.. if you haven't yet!!



Pink sugaaaah! I love this smell, it smells just like sugar. Whatever sugar nowadays smells. Such a girly scent!



Lastly, we got Britney Spears "Midnight fantasy" and I really don't know how to explain this scent, I just love it!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar