torsdag 7 juli 2011

Liseberg

Yo yo yo, waadduppppp!?!?

I mean... Salam aleykum :)

I've been having so much fun these days and I haven't found the time to actually sit down in front of the computer, log into facebook, read other blogs let alone post something on my own! But here I am... So I have basically been with friends and family! Yesterday for an example I was with the family and we went to LISEBERG! For you guys that don't know what Liseberg is, it is basically a fair in Gothenburg! Its the biggest funfair in Scandinavia.


We had so much fun and I'm going back this saturday again but with friends, I'll take loads of pictures then!!! I'm sorry if I haven't share any "personal" pics here on the blog on myself and so on but I'm kinda of camera/blog shy at the moment but hopefully it'll change...

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar